Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

ZX-3R decal?

24K views 49 replies 26 participants last post by  rodcar125 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
well i did put a 300R one, do a search on the site for that for pics

#4 ·
Search for a decal that you want and go to a store that does signage.or even make up your own one and go to them.they can make you a custom design sticker.not sure how much it will cost though but I'm only gonna do that when I consider my ninja to be worthy of a ZX3R sticker.its still stock in the performance depatment.

#5 ·
#10 ·
#12 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I made some custom decals for users here. For Itanius, I made these:

Note, I actually went and took pictures of Kawasakis and made the other characters in Photoshop from the typefont. The ZX-3R is a 3-layer process; white, then black and then the red 'r', and this fits on the tail section of the Special Edition and can be made bigger for non Special Editions. The 300 is about an inch high and can be placed anywhere.

I can do the ZX-3R decals for $18 a set (because of the extra work involved), $15 for white bikes (no white underlayer needed) and the '300' decals are $15 a set.

All of these are stock sizes unless otherwise noted. If you're interested, email me at Spacep0d@Spacep0d.com or PM me on this site.

I can also do the '300R' decals like I did for user Felo pictured above. Picture of the 300R taken by Felo. Also $15 a set.

Normally, it would be tough for me to carve-out time for this stuff, but I am in-between jobs. So, this is my only income at the moment. If you want decals, let me know! Be one of the first to rock 'em.

Thanks!

Spacep0d

#20 ·
Hi everyone,

I made some custom decals for users here. For Itanius, I made these:

Note, I actually went and took pictures of Kawasakis and made the other characters in Photoshop from the typefont. The ZX-3R is a 3-layer process; white, then black and then the red 'r', and this fits on the tail section of the Special Edition and can be made bigger for non Special Editions. The 300 is about an inch high and can be placed anywhere.

I can do the ZX-3R decals for $18 a set (because of the extra work involved), $15 for white bikes (no white underlayer needed) and the '300' decals are $15 a set.

All of these are stock sizes unless otherwise noted. If you're interested, email me at Spacep0d@Spacep0d.com or PM me on this site.
Hey man,

I would like a set of the top ones (ZX-3R) in that exact look. Am I sending $15 to the email above?

Thanks!

#14 · (Edited)
Thanks! Those multi-layer ZX-3R decals are unique right now. Not sure if any others are out there like this.

Spacep0d

Reactions: GreenSmitten
#16 ·
Well you'd be supporting a contributing member of this great forum, and it's my only income at the moment. :D

In-return, I offer a quality product. Thanks to those who ordered these initial decals and help blaze the path...users Itanius and Felo!

#27 ·
Hey Spacep0d,
Mate sorry about the quoting the wrong pricing earlier....didn't mean to shortchange you! Just thought I'd get in and give you a plug for your great work. :D

I soon as I figure out this Paypal thing I will put my order in. Might get wifey to do it...she's always (and I mean ALWAYS) buying stuff on the net.:eek:

#30 ·
Dude...(for the record, I'm EMBARASSED to be asking this), but in the interest of public service (and self-effacing humor, possibly) I'm wondering... :eek:

Where'd you get the AMERICAN FLAG stickers that you've put on the front fairings, and what size dimensions are they, please? They look good....course, EVERYTHING looks good on the white....(maybe my wife's onto something...she usually is...)

Think the Americans would look good on the green SE scheme???

#31 ·
I made those! Even better, I made them to be displayed with proper flag etiquette (right flag on the right, regular flag on the left).

The ones you saw are the small version. Did you want a pair? Basically, they're printed with overlaminate. PM me if ye like. I think they would look great on the SE.

#33 · (Edited)
#34 ·
Wish I had known you were making these but missed it. Have good looking ones on the way to the house but would have preferred your zx-3r with the red r. On the 300, decided it would be fun to rib the 636 guys a little and got 296 to fit up the the corner of the white lower fairing aka the 636.

#35 ·
That's essentially what I'm doing with mine, but I opted for "300" (instead of 296) in place of the 636. :)

Reactions: Spacep0d
#36 ·
To everyone who ordered a ZX-3R for a non-SE bike, you're getting a free upgrade as I am making all of my non-SE decals 20-25% bigger. You can opt to replace your existing decals or keep the new ones to do as you please.

:D

Reactions: jasoncoria
#37 ·
Hey Spacepod,

I'm really interested in getting these zx-3r and possibly the 300 for the front fairings as well. I was wondering if you are still producing them and also if any forum members can post up some pics of the decals on their bikes so I can see the size of the letters on the bike. Thanks guys,

Alim.

#39 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.