Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Which Zero Gravity windshield? Corsa or Double Bubble?

• Double Bubble

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corsa

Votes: 3 100.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, wanting to buy an aftermarket windshield but can't decide between zero gravity's double bubble vs the corsa variety. Just wondering if you guys could share your opinions, and any photos you may have if you own either one of these windshields :D.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I could recommend the Corsa from personal experience (It's on my bike). I'll post a pic later, but I'm just going to say, if you are going to shell out the money for a new windscreen, get one that will actually do something for you when tucked. The Double Bubble is going to be a less of a change than the Corsa, and it in of itself is not much of a change (just enough).

·
Registered
267 Posts
I second the Corsa. I have it and it helped tremendously with wind sheer. The pic in my garage does not have it installed. Sorry.

D.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have the Corsa as well, and definitely recommend it over the stock windscreen.

Reactions: zallene

·
Registered
248 Posts
I have a double bubble and wish I would have gotten the Corsa. Double bubble just doesnt clear my helmet when fully tucked, is tall enough to see through though.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all of your input guys! I was on the fence between the two, but was still leaning towards the Corsa. Only reservation was that it may look too 'touring' like, and I'd like to retain the sportiness of the 300.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts