Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.airhawk.com.au/content.php?content_id=7

Supposed to be the ducks guts on cruisers, contemplating getting one so I can ride longer than 30min without getting a numb arse :(

at least until someone makes an aftermarket gel seat or something nice...

Any thoughts?Experiences?

·
Registered
865 Posts
Interesting.. So do you pu them over your stock seat? I see straps on the side, so I suppose they dont replace your old seat? right?

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
We've sold a few few of them. Some guys like them, others not so much and said they feel "weird". Seems like personal preference. No one here has one so no Direct feedback.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea there not the best lookin things but any things gotta be better than the standard seat!
Yea ghost there just a cushion that's semi permanent

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Of course all these people will stop you mid ride and say "what is that thing under your ass, bloody **** that's ugly!!!!"

Whatever makes your ride more comfortable and more enjoyable is worth its weight in gold................... or weed.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I couldn't gaf what it looks like when it's removable and under your bum!
The 300 seat is rubbish so anything to improve it is worth it IMO.
At least until a Corbin or something comes out!

·
Registered
958 Posts
I think I'll put up with the stock seat, because I don't really feel like trying to explain to my friends how it "improves blood flow and decreases pain and discomfort" over the sound of their laughter :p

Reactions: icon1k

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think I'll put up with the stock seat, because I don't really feel like trying to explain to my friends how it "improves blood flow and decreases pain and discomfort" over the sound of their laughter :p
Haha true just don't explain anything!
I ended up getting one and I must say its awesome!!
So comfy and was only 100bux. Money well spent for long rides in perfect comfort, sitting on lovely cushions of air :)
A replacement seat would be better but this is nice in the meantime

·
Banned
562 Posts
Too funny
Reminds me of a friend of mine asked me if he could ride my bike
im like "dude i dont give dudes rides on my bike."

For some strange reason he didnt get it

scrub lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts