Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I was just wondering what the best aftermarket FULL exhaust system. sounds the best and gives the best power gain out of the Yoshimura or Two Brothers Racing as these look like the best i was just trying to get more peoples advice on which system i should acquire. if there is another thats better please suggest that option.

Thanks Donnelly

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Those are both premium exhausts with comparable potential power gains. Keep in mind, there is no real measurable gain in power if you simply get a full exhaust. You need a tuner paired with a high flow filter to get a good gain in power. Otherwise it is mostly for weight savings and sound.

As for sound, look up some vids on youtube. Everyone has their own opinion :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Woomba hit the nail on the head.

Personally I went with the yoshi R77 CF full exhaust and area-p tuner as i reckon it looks better then the two brothers and not to fussed on sound just wanted the ugly stock exhaust off and extra gains is a plus.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would bet that the Yosh and Two Bros full systems make about the same power when you add a tuner. They will sound similar and both have db reducing inserts so you have some sound tuning you can do to meet your preference. I would just go with the one you like the looks of better. My two cents

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Yoshi is a step up from the 2bros. 2bros are NOT rated for the dyno, they will disintegrate. It fell apart on my ex's r6.

·
Registered
92 Posts
My question is, if you get the full system and the tuner, would one be able to install the tuner or does it involve technical stuff when installing it?
I'm really thinking in getting the full yoshimura CF...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts