Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

· Registered
239 Posts
Thanks a TON for posting this! Was really wanting to see this go onto a 300 before I buy, so pics after the install would be awesome :)

Also, is there any wire cutting involved in moving the stock blinkers over to the yoshi kit?
Are the instructions fairly detailed?

· Registered
478 Posts
i love my targa fender eliminator , plug and play and looks great

Reactions: 09fa5

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ill post up pictures of the finished project when the sun is out. The stock blinkers do not require any cutting, just unplug and remove from stock housing and place into the yoshi kit. The LED wires require cutting off your stock license plate light wire and reconnecting to the yoshi LED wires. Total time to install was 20 mins. Instructions are simple and easy.

· Registered
239 Posts
Are there any connections that u can just unplug for the number plate light? Or is it a must cut??

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
The LED wires require cutting off your stock license plate light wire and reconnecting to the yoshi LED wires.
Already said. Not sure if you can use the regular license plate light with the Yoshi kit, but I highly doubt it would fit / line up nicely with the plate holder on the new kit.

· Registered
652 Posts
I like mine a lot. The yoshimura aluminum led light thing is very cool looking. The bracket feels very solid once installed. I didn't like splice things they give you so I went and bought something better, easier to use. Otherwise went great. Just make sure to remove panels in the right order.

· Registered
239 Posts
I like mine a lot. The yoshimura aluminum led light thing is very cool looking. The bracket feels very solid once installed. I didn't like splice things they give you so I went and bought something better, easier to use. Otherwise went great. Just make sure to remove panels in the right order.
Should we follow the Targa FE guide on here for removing panels? Or do we have to remove less for this kit?

· Registered
652 Posts
Should we follow the Targa FE guide on here for removing panels? Or do we have to remove less for this kit?
Not sure where that guide is. I just learned the hard way everything starts with the little panel under the seat. Once that is off, you can remove the seat. Then you can remove the bolts necessary to remove the rear-side panels and the panel under the rear of the seat. As it turns out probably didn't need to remove much panels at all, but it does makes things easier.

I snapped a rear-side panel and need to superglue it back together because the guide I used on here wasn't clear on the first panel to remove step.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.