Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just got off the phone with Yoshimura. Looks like their exhaust is going to come out right before the Christmas Holidays. It will be the R-77 Canister. no pricing available yet but it looks awesome.

Picture is for reference only, not on actual bike.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the look/sound of this exhaust over the Yoshi TRC exhaust. It's all preference at this point. I was on the fence about twobrothers or yoshi. Still haven't decided 100%

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Yea I would of bought it if they used the TRC muffler.. I dont really like the look of this new R-77 can.. I am leaning more towards TBR at this point..

·
Banned
562 Posts
l like the look. is it coming in titanium or carbon?

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
The good old 250 yoshi systems look the best. Not so sure about this new design.
What you mean the every man and his dog has got one round cans? Or those bloody fugly square ones?

IMO it is about time exhaust manufacturers took the time to research and develop designs that match the aggressive lines of new bikes that are coming out. It doesnt take much skill at all to make a round can................ I did it once in my shed for my old Yamaha XT250, took me about 3hrs including welding and still looked as good as the $400-500 off the shelf items. Cost me 20 bucks. These triangular/angular designs look awesome to me and suit the lines of the bike really well, to me putting a round can on takes away the attention of the viewer from the bike to focus on a can that doesnt match the design.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I wonder when will they announce the price to get an idea. I'm assuming it around the $600 range.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts