Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

YOSHIMURA 070BG147000 NINJA 300 FENDER ELMINATOR KIT 300R 13 2013 in stock!

YOSHIMURA
070BG147000 FENDER ELMINATOR KIT
KAWASAKI NINJA 300R 300 ZX-300R EX300
13 2013

Yoshimura has always been synonymous with quality craftsmanship, precision fitment, and impeccable quality. Our newly designed Fender Eliminator Kits are no exception, and they are sure to give your bike the sleek race look that every rider craves.
These kits feature a precision laser cut stainless bracket that tucks discreetly under the tail section of the bike, as well as a premium CNC machined light holder which houses 4 LED lights. The light housing is anodized black and laser etched with Yoshimura's logo. Completing the kit is an anodized aluminum license plate frame which features a silk screened Yoshimura logo.

This product is not DOT approved. Yoshimura R&D is not liable or responsible for any resulting event caused by the installation of this product. Check with local laws and regulations for compliance prior to installation and use. This product is not intended for use on public highways.

Price: $87.56

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shipping today!

Reactions: arnice

·
Registered
41 Posts
+1 for a good price. These sell for almost 120 retail.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ordered my stuff yesterday, its being delivered TODAY.. was in shock when I saw the tracking number. This guy has good service and prices, answers all his e-mails A++

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have one left here in the shop and 3 more on way here ..

·
Registered
506 Posts
So tempted to jump on this. Is the wiring identical to the targa Fe kit?

Sent from my R800x using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i havent seen the targa sorry

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes you do

heres instructions

-REMOVAL-
1. Remove passenger and rider seat.
2. Lift tray to access license plate light and turn signal wires.
3. Locate and disconnect license plate light and turn signal wires.
4. While supporting the stock fender assembly, remove the (4) bolts securing fender assembly to
chassis.
5. Carefully remove fender assembly making sure not to damage connectors.
6. Remove stock turn signals from the stock fender assembly.
Note: All stock turn signal components will be reused with the Yoshimura Fender Eliminator Kit.
7. Cut the stock license plate light connector from the stock fender. BE SURE TO CUT AT LEAST A 6”
SECTION OF WIRE FROM THE CONNECTOR.
-INSTALLATION-
1. Using the connectors provided in the kit, connect the Yoshimura Fender Eliminator wires to the stock
license plate light connector as follows: Red wire goes to red wire; Black/yellow wire goes to black
wire.
2. Install stock turn signals onto Yoshimura turn signal brackets using the stock hardware.
3. Assemble Yoshimura Fender Eliminator kit using the supplied hardware as shown in the parts
diagram.
4. Install assembled Yoshimura Fender Eliminator to chassis using the (4) stock bolts in conjunction
with hardware supplied in the kit. See diagram for proper orientation and order of hardware.
5. Route wiring through hole in bracket, then through tail section to stock location. Connect license
plate light connector and turn signal connectors to stock harness.
6. Check for function of license plate light and that all brackets and pieces are secure prior to riding.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Do you still have any of these left? I'd like to order one :D

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes there are some in cali warehouse so you would get it next 1-2 days

also in pa, or and texas warehouses

Reactions: xer0

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes and yes.. our website should calc the shipping for you, it will prob be expensive to aus though.. you might want to order 2 things and i can combine shipping to save you some money..
email me direct
[email protected]

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Reactions: bryanxfruit