Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just posted my thread about possebly buying the bike from insurance and parting it out,,, and its closed, No warning, No nothing, I see lots of threads posted in wrong sections, and wrong stuff and they are given a warning to fix it, i got no warning wtf... Mods???

·
Hero of Time
1,352 Posts
2) You MUST post a clear picture of what you are selling. Stock photography will only be allowed as supplementary photos. Every item that you are selling requires to be in a picture. The only exception of this rule would be if someone is parting out a bike.

3) In the picture, you MUST have a piece of paper clearly showing your user name and date so we know that it is YOUR item and not somebody else’s picture… Editing the photo to include this information is not acceptable.

4) This listing MUST include a price. No feeler or best offer threads will per allowed. Also links to your eBay auction or Craigslist ad will not be permitted.

6) Threads that do not meet the classified's requirements will be removed.

While I am not the person that deleted your thread, I will reinstate it and update it for you if you PM me the requirements. Take a picture of the bike with a paper showing your name, list the parts and your asking prices, and if people want to commit to buying them so you can get a total that is fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.