Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The bike I bought has lowering links and even on its highest setting its still too low. I want to take it back to stock. I know someone around here has lowered their bike and has their OEM links laying around somewhere. Based on a search its 39111-0076.

Im in the Southeast US.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could get them off ebay much cheaper for just some stamped steel, just figured Id see if anyone had some they wanted to get rid of.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Have you sat on a N300 with stock height? It's not too high. I'm 5'9" and I'd like to be a bit higher. To raise, of course, you need shorter aftermarket links.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ended up scoring some.

No I haven't been on it at stock height yet, just wanted to get it back to baseline for a good idea of it's handling and whatnot. And my girlfriend is 5'8 so it wouldn't be an issue for her.

The previous owner just did the rear links and kickstand so it's got a saggy bottom right now.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I ended up scoring some.

No I haven't been on it at stock height yet, just wanted to get it back to baseline for a good idea of it's handling and whatnot. And my girlfriend is 5'8 so it wouldn't be an issue for her.

The previous owner just did the rear links and kickstand so it's got a saggy bottom right now.
Have you installed the links yet? If you didn't, can you measure the stock links length from eye to eye?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts