Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped my bike and damaged the whole left side of my bike. Fairings only though, thank god. So i'm looking for the fairings for the left side along with a tank cover too. Let me know if anyone has some for sale!

·
Registered
5,398 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just sold a left fairing recently, too bad you wasn't looking last week. I'll keep a eye out for you.

I do however, have a clutch lever, and left bar end available which have a very light scuff. Not sure if you need those as well since yours did go down on the left.

http://www.kawasakininja300.com/forum/37-parts-gear-sale/4124-clutch-lever-left-bar-end-sale.html
Saw your FS post for it, was wondering where you got your new left middle fairing from because it's been on backorder everywhere for the past month

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've got a spare left fairing now, but you probably don't want it (cracked in three spots, glued back together.) I'm thinking if I can find a jacked up right fairing for cheap I might bondo it up and pla with some colors..

I did ride for 3 weeks or so on the old fairing, I really didnt notice the damage after the first day or two. Kawasaki Parts House said a new one would be 3-4 weeks (I would guess pretty accurate, since that's what they quoted on the shift lever and that's how long it took.)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I think I have everything you need, do you need the upper (white) middle (black) and lower half of the bellypan? PM me if you like, I converted completely to track, and have all the OEM plastics, also have them in red, but I think you wanted white. I even switched up the white and black when I still had the stock plastics, i think it looked pretty cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think I have everything you need, do you need the upper (white) middle (black) and lower half of the bellypan? PM me if you like, I converted completely to track, and have all the OEM plastics, also have them in red, but I think you wanted white. I even switched up the white and black when I still had the stock plastics, i think it looked pretty cool.
How much are you asking for your red set? Do you have pics of it in tact?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
68 Posts
If you just scuffed your fairings try 3m di noc carbon wrap it should cover any damage and give it a carbon look...idk how it will look on white bike thou

1 - 9 of 9 Posts