Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am located in United States on the East Coast, I am willing to do Paypal.
I have a 2014 Ninja 300 ABS SE model.
I am specifically looking for the Yoshimura R77 (Carbon or stainless, prefer cheaper of the two but if the price is right).
As I stated I am looking for either the Full exhaust or slip on. For slip on I am looking around the $250 price range (Yes I know new are $377 but if you put even 200 miles on the exhaust it is going to drop in price). For Full exhaust I am looking around the $400 mark - $600 depending on condition/wear, scuff marks, discoloration, etc.(Obviously the $600 would be lightly used Great- Mint condition with slight discoloration).

For other exhausts I would ask for around $150 slip on $450 full, since those are not the main ones im looking for and if I could get a really good deal I would take one of those over the Yoshi's.

EDIT: I would like to note I am not in a rush for these items and will bide my time until a deal comes along. I appreciate all efforts and posts that are submitted.

Thank you,

Brutalisk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am also aware that for the exhaust if i do get a full it is needed that I pick up an ECU tuner (probably going for the Area- P)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that says it is for a gsxr 600

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks @jrkleinow, i am already looking on ebay, craiglist etc. I have this thread up for anyone happen to be selling theirs so we can better discuss price. I would need more information on how that got damaged. It seems to me they are parting out a motorcycle (Could be stolen.) and I have purchased damaged exhausts in the past for other vehicles (yamaha blaster). I know damage to the muffler end won't hurt performance too much but the discoloration tells me they got quite a bit of use and would be able to sell it for $400 if it was in good condition not banged up. Thanks for bringing it to my attention but I would rather buy from someone who is more honest/took better care of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts