Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
i want one seat cowl but since it is in back order , i don't want to buy it overpriced, so i will wait a bit for them to restock

·
Registered
463 Posts
someone said they are not in backorder, try ur local kawi dealer...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Not back ordered in Canada! I just ordered a red one from FreedomCycle here in Halifax. Will have it Wednesday or Thursday. Shipping out of Kawi in Ontario.

Try a Canadian dealer if you can't wait.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
463 Posts
Not back ordered in Canada! I just ordered a red one from FreedomCycle here in Halifax. Will have it Wednesday or Thursday. Shipping out of Kawi in Ontario.

Try a Canadian dealer if you can't wait.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
the problem is that people from the state cant order stuff from another kawi dealer that is not from the states (canada, australia, etc)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I just saw that on eBay and went out for about 30 minutes came back and someone already bought it wtf. I have really bad luck but it says 3 more available.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I just saw that on eBay and went out for about 30 minutes came back and someone already bought it wtf. I have really bad luck but it says 3 more available.
try asking the seller!

·
Registered
65 Posts
the problem is that people from the state cant order stuff from another kawi dealer that is not from the states (canada, australia, etc)
I can order them through FreedomCycle for the people that are desperate and want to pay for shipping.

PayPal Only.

I can check the stock and get back to you guys if you want and give you an idea on prices.

For the Red cowl it's $157.26 CND + 15% Nova Scotia tax, so that's $180.85 + Shipping. If you are desperate I don't mind checking into it. Cheapest I could find around here anyways.

Here's a black one on eBay just listed: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2013-Kawasaki-300-Ninja-EX300-Rear-Passanger-OEM-Seat-Cowl-Cover-Black-Ebony-/251289954401?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a820c6861&vxp=mtr

1 - 20 of 25 Posts