Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. I am thinking about reverting back to the OEM exhaust/muffler and seeing if anyone has one lying around, collecting dust for me to buy off of ya :). Let me know what condition is the exhaust in, if it includes the hardware for installation, and how much? Pictures will always help. Let me know. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I actually have my oem exhaust, ill send pic i'd say its 9/10 little scratch from previous owner. Anyways how much are you trying to spend?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually have my oem exhaust, ill send pic i'd say its 9/10 little scratch from previous owner. Anyways how much are you trying to spend?
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure how much the OEM exhausts go for in the used market but I was thinking somewhere in the $50-$60 range? I just picked up a 300 and currently has an MGP Growler from the previous owner. Boy is it loud! I'm just thinking about a quieter exhaust so I don't have to wake up the neighbors :D. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where do you live btw that way I can gage how much shipping is. 60 is pretty low but since i have no use for it, might aswell let it go. Ill take 60 + shipping?

·
Registered
47 Posts
OEM Exhaust

I have one available in Los Angeles if needed.

best,

Dane

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have a plasti dipped exahust. All black. What's your city and zip so i can calculate cost.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure how much the OEM exhausts go for in the used market but I was thinking somewhere in the $50-$60 range? I just picked up a 300 and currently has an MGP Growler from the previous owner. Boy is it loud! I'm just thinking about a quieter exhaust so I don't have to wake up the neighbors :D. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
I did the same thing. My 300 came with a growler that I hated; and I found a stock exhaust here on the forums.

If you don't happen to find an OEM exhaust, I still have a baffle for the growler that I could ship out.

Good luck!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I just bought a Delkevic which I think sounds similar to the growler and looks similar also.

Rode about 400 miles without the baffle. Contemplating putting it in tomorrow.

I'm getting bluetooth for the helmet so I think I'll need to quiet the noise down.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I did the same thing. My 300 came with a growler that I hated; and I found a stock exhaust here on the forums.

If you don't happen to find an OEM exhaust, I still have a baffle for the growler that I could ship out.

Good luck!
Thanks! Yea I agree. The MGP Growler is super loud... maybe even to a point of being obnoxious but to each his own. How much do you want the baffle for? Does the baffle bring out the decibels noticeably? I may like the idea of a compromise. Having it louder than stock but quieter than just having a straight slip-on with no baffle/silencer. Let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just bought a Delkevic which I think sounds similar to the growler and looks similar also.

Rode about 400 miles without the baffle. Contemplating putting it in tomorrow.

I'm getting bluetooth for the helmet so I think I'll need to quiet the noise down.
I have a Bluetooth headset on my helmet and listen to music while riding. I can tell you that quieting your bike may help especially at high speeds where wind noise becomes a greater factor.

·
Registered
96 Posts
If anyone in the Los Angeles area is looking to unload theirs pm me. I reached out to Alpine300 and didn't hear anything. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anyone in the Los Angeles area is looking to unload theirs pm me. I reached out to Alpine300 and didn't hear anything. Thanks
not to sure if your still looking for one but I have one if you still need it. I'm located in Yucaipa CA took it off my bike 3 days after buying it

·
Registered
96 Posts
not to sure if your still looking for one but I have one if you still need it. I'm located in Yucaipa CA took it off my bike 3 days after buying it
Already found a deal on eBay, thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts