Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!
I'm on a super tight budget, but was wondering if anyone had some used frame slider just sitting in the garage they don't need anymore.
I wanted to only spend 80 shipped. But can go 100 if need be.

Drill/no drill is fine

Scratched is ok as long as they stil function!

Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Spend the Money... Riders Discount, talk to TJ... He sent me a set of Shogun No Cuts for $145.... these things are solid like a TANK!!!

VERY Impressed... and he is $50 cheaper than online... $100 cheaper if you count the shipping to Canada!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Anyone else know where to get discounted but still good sliders? I just got my bike myself and looking for something a little cheaper preferably no cut too.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Anyone else know where to get discounted but still good sliders? I just got my bike myself and looking for something a little cheaper preferably no cut too.
1K-RR is my bf and he put them on mine .. his post above says where to get them .. but we looked around like crazy and riders discount hooked us up cheap .. the shogun or no cut and look HOT!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
277 Posts
When it comes to ugly, I don't like to argue with an expert on the subject
BUT the original post asked about sliders on a budget.

Shogun is more solid because?
Because the mounting bar is far more sturdy/strong.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Because the mounting bar is far more sturdy/strong.

The ones I went with, I think I am going to get a leo vince gp corsa exhaust slip on from them too! Waiting on a reply. Thanks Dark! A noob like me needs some guidance!

·
Banned
277 Posts
The pucks are held to the brackets by two small bolts. No thanks. I would need it to withstand a moderate low-side and not just a simple tip-over.

I won't even get in to the tacky writing on the pucks...

·
Registered
399 Posts
The writing on the puck is a close match to the font style of the Ninja decal on the tank.

I thought I recalled someone on the forum mentioning that riders with longer legs might get pinched by pucks that exit inside the lower vent.

·
Registered
58 Posts
The writing on the puck is a close match to the font style of the Ninja decal on the tank.

I thought I recalled someone on the forum mentioning that riders with longer legs might get pinched by pucks that exit inside the lower vent.
I'm 6'5".. 36" inseam... I can ride the 300 with frame sliders coming out the lower vent hole in the fairing... The shogun are the best no cut solution

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 17 of 17 Posts