Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked a guy if i could join his motorcycle club
this is my question to him

Kaedyn Heck Does your mc club accept people of color?

This is his response

Hey happy thanks giving please do me a fav can u please take that comment of my post I didn't mind it but the hire ups will and our club don't take your style of bike I will ride with ya but some are still close minded about that but I don't care whaT color u are ill ride with ya anyday

Interesting?

Fight for this country for years as a Marine but still the wrong color
or wrong style of bike to be allowed in a motorcycle club

all i can say is wow...

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yeah... this club seems sketchy.. but I know a bunch around here who are di-hard cruisers only, and others that are ape hanger type bikes only, they accept others, but they prefer that they all have that same type of bike...

Its unfortunate..

I gatta ask though, why did you ask him if they accept people of color? is that to be more safe than sorry? or is ti just that kind of racy place that its expected that people are racist?

Thats just sad if people care about color.. or even what type of bike if that was his intent.. whatever it may be..

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
"I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member."

Woody Allen

Go ride, make friends with others who ride and be yourself. You don't need a club to go ride. Now, if that is a race club to get deals on track days it is another story but if they care what you ride or your color just move on. Life is too short for that ****.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I know some clubs that only accept 70's cafe bikes or some other particular type of bike, but it would seem that he also has a Ninja 300, so there is obviously another reason :confused:

·
Banned
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I asked because he has pictures of harleys on his facebook
and i have had bad experience with HD . I was going to buy a harley
nightster before i bought the 300 and after all the crap i went through
with HD i wanted to make sure
headsu up on the knoxville riders link i applied maybe i will get approved there
thanx guys

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.