Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I’ll start by saying sorry if this is a disgrace to the community. I know this defeats the purpose of the ninja 300 and i know this is purely for looks. Please only comment if u can help point me in the direction to correct parts.

I see plenty of pictures of custom swing arms and 190ish tires on the 300 but cannot seem to find links or information to the kits or swaps needed to accomplish this job.
Thank you!

·
Registered
24 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! How ever it is in a language I can’t understand .. lol

·
Registered
459 Posts
"Swing Arm Delkevic with aluminum material and in process with Anodized, is a Swing ARM variant to facilitate the installation of rim width, Swing Arm Delkevic suitable for mounting the rear wheels up to a size of 6 inch, with the size of the maximum tyre size 190, is the best option to make the look of your motorcycle look bigger like Moge, available with several color variants

Can be used for motor:

Kawasaki Ninja250R (2008-2012)
Kawasaki Ninja250 Fi/Ninja300
Kawasaki Z250"

From Indonesia, about U$250.00

Has been discussed before, apparently:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! How ever it is in a language I can’t understand .. lol
Hey man, thanks for the help. Any information about actually buying that delkevic swing arm? MotoGaga offered me what seems to be a knock of version for about $400 usd .. I’m having trouble finding a delkevic dealer that responds or is in English
Hey man, thanks for the help. Any information about actually buying that delkevic swing arm? MotoGaga offered me what seems to be a knock off version for about $400 usd .. I’m having trouble finding a delkevic dealer that responds or is in English

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yeah, I quickly looked around [the web] and couldn't really find anything for the Ninja 300.
My guess is, the wide-tire-swing-arms weren't that popular and therefore not sold much.

I am not even certain that Delkevic Swing Arm is still available.

(I'd be careful with any "knock-off" version. Seems pretty dodgy!)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I quickly looked around [the web] and couldn't really find anything for the Ninja 300.
My guess is, the wide-tire-swing-arms weren't that popular and therefore not sold much.

I am not even certain that Delkevic Swing Arm is still available.

(I'd be careful with any "knock-off" version. Seems pretty dodgy!)
Yeah, thanks and I agree

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, I’ll start by saying sorry if this is a disgrace to the community. I know this defeats the purpose of the ninja 300 and i know this is purely for looks. Please only comment if u can help point me in the direction to correct parts.

I see plenty of pictures of custom swing arms and 190ish tires on the 300 but cannot seem to find links or information to the kits or swaps needed to accomplish this job.
Thank you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Mike ,
I did install a 5" inch rear with a 180 on my ninja 300 you have to modify the rear sprocket with washers between rim and sprocket so the chain wont rub on the tire

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mike ,
I did install a 5" inch rear with a 180 on my ninja 300 you have to modify the rear sprocket with washers between rim and sprocket so the chain wont rub on the tire
Mike ,
thanks that helps.. I saw the equinox 5 inch rim but they’re on lock down overseas .. is it difficult to locate a 5 inch rim for the 300 or will just about any 5” motorcycle rim work with the spacer set up you mentioned ... also any info on what size spacers exactly ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts