Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White plasti-dip windscreen and/or weels ( white ninja )

has anybody done this yet ?

Doing mine right now and i wanted to compare results but all i am seeing is black windscreens. I am thinking of doing inside/outside facing layers white and inside facing layers black.

( dunno if its possible but will see)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
im almost done with the plasti dip[only the windscreen] i'll post photos for the interested later today or tomorow ... :p (probably like 0 ppl)
im suprised nobody "attempted" it ...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cant wait to see some pics, Im interested to se how it turns out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
want to see as well.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I am interesed as well...thinking about plasti-dipping mine white as well, to go with the purple trim :) let's see those pics!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I actually have planned on getting a white 300 and doing the screen white with a black Assassin emblem in the middle. White reflects more light (and thereby heat), plus it just looks sick. Though with life going the way it is, who the bloody hell knows when I'll actually be able to get a bike.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry boys / gals didnt have time to put it back on but so far id say it looks nice :p i did finish dipping the thing so its just a matter of putting it on the bike ( wich is in storage...)
should be up either tonight or tomorrow ...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
!!! Pics !!!

!!! PICS !!!

Before:
20150201_120143b.jpg
20150201_120200b.jpg
20150201_120215b.jpg

After:
20150205_183758b.jpg
20150205_183805b.jpg
20150205_183814b.jpg

looks like the stock windscreen is a bit gray rather than fully translucid
on the other hand the dip is much clearer than the ninja white ...

so i will leave it like that even if i would of liked if it matched ... i guess i might eventually paint the outside of it .

for me it will do the job : provide shade for the flashers ( when its sunny they are hard to notice if they are on or not ... this makes me forget them all the time.)

let me know what you think .

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts