Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone recently gone to buy any White 300's recently? I have an order in on mine and the store hasn't been able to get a white one in stock yet for me.

This thread even mentions that "I was at the dealership today that I got my bike at getting my first service done I was told by the head of sales there that they discontinued the white so that might sway you towards white since if that's true the white will be rare"

I'm curious if that's true and wonder if I should switch to a Black one and start riding, or possibly wait indefinitely for a white knight to arrive.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Has anyone recently gone to buy any White 300's recently? I have an order in on mine and the store hasn't been able to get a white one in stock yet for me.

This thread even mentions that "I was at the dealership today that I got my bike at getting my first service done I was told by the head of sales there that they discontinued the white so that might sway you towards white since if that's true the white will be rare"

I'm curious if that's true and wonder if I should switch to a Black one and start riding, or possibly wait indefinitely for a white knight to arrive.
I think this has been posted a few times ppl getting told white is discontinued. Also I seen a few white bikes in my local cl for around 4k

·
Registered
245 Posts
Dealer told me that they could get one....I just need to give them 4 MONTHS to locate one! (So I am getting the black one) I have only seen one at a dealer! And, no joke, 5 mins it was on the floor POOF gone and sold.

If you really want white that bad...you can always "shrink wrap" the black to white

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you really want white that bad...you can always "shrink wrap" the black to white
I've considered it :) I have a client who does a lot of auto-painting. If I remove the fairings myself, I can have him do a full white paint job on it for great price. I've heard plasti-dip has longevity issues and vinyl-wrap encounters some issues on bikes due to the screw holes.

Checked with my dealer today. Placed the order on 4/16 and there was 1 white one there but already sold & on hold. Checked in today and still no ETA - just that they are having a hard time getting a white one.

I'd like to get back into riding soon (at least by mid-May and most definitely before Memorial Day). I'd definitely prefer a stormtrooper'ed out White one....but if black gets me on the road a month early, it may be smarter to suck it up.

·
Registered
56 Posts
when i got my SE the dealership told me they had about a 10 person wait list for white and that they are extremely hard to get now. this was last week, im from iowa.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There was a white one at my local dealer today when I went to check them out. And the other local dealer also only has a white one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My white one will be delivered tomorrow. I went in, they had a black in stock, and i said "i want white" their answer was... "It will be here tomorrow!"

·
Registered
90 Posts
Wow , look like overthere ( East ) , you guys hard for get white . I bought mine 3 months ago and was 4 white at that times . Just came back there yesterday for get 600 miles service and saw they have all in stock ( 3 / color )

Vallejo - California

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the updates guys. Looks like there are still some white ones floating around, although their availability seems to vary quite a bit. I think I'm going to hold out for another week or two and see if my guys can get a White in.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts