Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

What Kind Of Two Brothers Exhaust Are You Getting?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, seeing as we are all excited about the new Two Brothers exhaust coming out, I figured it'd be cool to see what everyone is planning on getting. I personally am going for the Carbon fiber Full system. After checking out Hard Racing's page and seeing the price difference between the slip-on and system, I figure it a much better deal to get the full system, plus you'll get better performance...

So take a vote and let us know what your going for! Also, feel free to add your reasons why you made your decision! Me, I love the look of the CF Canister and think it would look absolutely awesome with the Green/Black SE I'm planning on getting. Can't wait to see your answers!

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Keep in mind to add a power commander to the price of the full system. Or is TBR making a juice box?

Personally i am waiting for a couple more options become available mainly yoshimura haha that bring said if i get a tbr it would be the black edition in carbon fiber, but not sure on full or slip on.. I.don't know if a full system will be worth it for me on this specific bike.. I bought it for a commuter and if i go engine mod crazy there goes my mpgs..

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep in mind to add a power commander to the price of the full system. Or is TBR making a juice box?

Personally i am waiting for a couple more options become available mainly yoshimura haha that bring said if i get a tbr it would be the black edition in carbon fiber, but not sure on full or slip on.. I.don't know if a full system will be worth it for me on this specific bike.. I bought it for a commuter and if i go engine mod crazy there goes my mpgs..
Yeah I'll definitely be getting a PC with it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.