Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to decide between two slip on exhausts, I'd like to hear people opinions on the following exhausts :

Delkevic Mini 8" Carbon Fiber Slip On Exhaust

or

MGP Growler Exhaust

No Sound Restrictions where i am located.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank for the help, I've been watching youtube videos but they don't do justice for how they sound in person, unfortunately not many riders in my area (is actually somewhat of a rare thing to see) so its hard for me to see/hear anything in person.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I had the same issue with choosing one, so i just went with a basic cf slip on.
Will be getting a R-77 system in a few months got to love the sounds laws.
Are you going to get a Area-p tuner or a Power commander?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have no idea what those are or do, I'm somehwat new to all this just know basic things as a mechanical aspect of it. Newest bike I've worked on is a 96 Suzuki Savage lol.

·
Registered
399 Posts
1 vote for the Delk 8" monster. If db levels are no concern, you have many options. I think all delks come with a baffle if you want to vary the sound output.

I don't know the price difference but it can't be much. Try ebays delk price.

If it's strictly looks, I think the Delkevic wins. That's one wide exhaust opening. It's all carbon, no logo.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
My question is it a common thing for mechanics to install slip-ons? I did mine myself and was under the impression that was most common

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.