Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

What frame slider do you have?

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to the dealer today to pay my final payment and was given the promo kit with double bubble windscreen, rear seat cowl and Kawasaki frame sliders. After looking in the box I really wasn't too keen on the genuine frame sliders as they are huge and ugly to me and other brands could do a similar job. I know it's been discussed many times before and have read all the posts I could find yet I still have no conclusion to which ones are best and which sliders most people use / most popular? Is it worth selling the Genuine Kawasaki ones for cheaper than retail when the promo ends at the end of the month and getting a better looking sliders with the money? I appreciate the input :D

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
I really like the Yoshi sliders. The mounting brackets bolt on really stout and just give you that feeling that they can handle a pretty nasty drop.

Not to mention I think they are the best looking of all the sliders. My cousin who rides a Ducati and is used to that premium fit/finish was pretty impressed by them. At first glance he thought they were factory sliders from Kawi (not knowing what they look like).

IMO cutting is not the worst part of the installation by far on Yoshi sliders so dont be afraid of cut sliders. Just take your time to make pilot holes and gradually drill larger holes each time with some painters tape tight over your decals (if you have them there). Use a dremel to widen/smooth holes as necessary and it will turn out just fine :) .

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can anyone confirm yoshimura slider fitment on 2014 abs model? I emailed yoshimura and the said that they have not tested a 2014 fitment yet.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts