Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... in moding my rear fender I lost one of those little black popup thingys that holds the plastic piece in place under the seat :eek:. Searching little black popup thingys on google and ebay did not turn up many results as you can imagine... so can anyone here point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
So... in moding my rear fender I lost one of those little black popup thingys that holds the plastic piece in place under the seat :eek:. Searching little black popup thingys on google and ebay did not turn up many results as you can imagine... so can anyone here point me in the right direction?

Thanks!!
Your local motorcycle shop will have plenty. ;)

Also known as quick rivets or quick release rivets if searching online.

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
for the O/P if your profile was filled out in the "user cp" and we know where on the planet you lived we could be more specific

eg - if you lived in australia i would say goto super cheap auto has they have racks of them

http://www.supercheapauto.com.au

·
Registered
630 Posts
I lost one too! haha. Dropped down the battery box, along with a few other things...

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
Apologies, I have updated my profile, I live in Pittsburgh, PA
its cool, no biggie

got a walmart near by?check out their auto section, how about any other car accessory parts shops? bike shops? car wreckers usually have boxes of them, if worst comes to worst , ebay

with a bit of luck someone else who lives near by will see your location and chime in with even better advise as to where to get one

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can some one plz help me find the part number for the front left side fairing SE...maybe Its been right in front of me and over looked it but cant find it..and I've broke a few of those rivets too

·
Registered
34 Posts
In a few hours at work right now...but basically I hit a wall and the plastic part that curves under both sides of the headlights just broke off along with cracked upper fairing

1 - 15 of 15 Posts