Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:hey guys/girls

where would be the best place to get my bike 1k service done, priced well and good services? im new to owning a new bike lol??:confused:

·
Registered
813 Posts
I recon best getting done at your dealer or by yourself. Took my 250R to a local mechanic they charged me $350, Dealer I bought the 300 from charges $230 lol Should get a discount on services at the place you bought your bike from?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recon best getting done at your dealer or by yourself. Took my 250R to a local mechanic they charged me $350, Dealer I bought the 300 from charges $230 lol Should get a discount on services at the place you bought your bike from?

yeah i got it from on 2 wheels at campbelltown but they want to charge me 310? lol and ive read some reviews and it says dont take your bike there unless you want it to be messed around with =s so yeah i dont know zz

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
just for future reference, always get your 1st service included in the sale of the bike, or better yet like i did, tell the dealer you will pay labour only & no parts & include it in the sale of the bike

·
Registered
813 Posts
But at a discount, lol.

I recon $310 is allright but should ask for a discount since you bought the bike there otherwise take it to a better known dealer? For warrantys sake. Probably call bike biz for a price? It's a trek for you but have only heard good things about them so far!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
That's a bit ridiculous, you always pay for your first service just like with cars lol
thats why you tell the dealer what you want and what your going to pay for, just like i did, lol, heres my sales receipt, you tell *THEM* what to do, not the other way around

1 - 11 of 11 Posts