Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to the Kawasaki website returns results for jet skis and other watercraft gear when you choose the 300.

I'm looking for an official Kawasaki women's riding jacket. Didn't think it would be so hard.

·
Registered
16 Posts
There's this place but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to actually order it instead of just putting it on my wishlist..... Here's the link, maybe someone will have better luck than i do... or am I just missing something....

http://www.kawasaki.eu/Accessory/List/A3938601E3CBBC

BTW... let me know if you figure out how or I'd probably just order from Dainese..... they have some pretty good green and black to match SE Kawasaki Green.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Going to the Kawasaki website returns results for jet skis and other watercraft gear when you choose the 300.

I'm looking for an official Kawasaki women's riding jacket. Didn't think it would be so hard.
Try phoning up your nearest kawasaki dealer.mine stocks all kinds of apparel and gear with kawasaki branding.or try a importer near you.they normally have a wide range or stuff.mine even has a kawasaki carpet

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can't imagine the price to order it from Europe though ouch

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
true, but these riding gears looks so good! Plus they have the Kawa green to match my bike. I went to 2 other places to check out riding gears and they don't have anything similar... Bert's Mega Mall and Temple City Power Sports which are close to me in Cali...

Well.... good luck finding some nice gears! :D

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Check eBay too. That's where I got my official licensed team Kawasaki Joe rocket jacket

Forgot to add brand new from back stock shipped to my house for $150
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ended up buying a jacket at my local Cycle Gear that is similar to the SE paint scheme.
What brand did you end up getting? I'm debating on which brand makes good riding gears with great protection. Dainese looks so good and Puma 1000v3 boots seems interesting! Dainese helps Puma with the design and Puma does the style. It's interesting!

Rick, how are those Joe Rocket Jackets? They look pretty nice for a cheap price.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Alpinestars has a GP-M jacket that has the Monster logo on the back. Saw it on several sites while looking for a new jacket.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts