Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
hey guys! anyone know of a shop in brooklyn, NY where I could rent space for half a day(2-3 hours really) to do my own bike maintenance and mods. I don't have my own garage or driveway to do the work. And the dealer wants to charge 90+ per hour for labor. I have all the parts.
I want to change the oil, adjust the pre-load on the rear shock, put on lowering links, handle bar risers, kickstand, rear tire hugger. I need a place where I could borrow some tools (like a torque wrench) and a jack, and to dispose of the oil.
There used to be a place in williamsburg brooklyn that let you do that but they don't seem to be open anymore. Any ideas?

Never mind guys. a friend of the family offered me a place to do the work with everything i would need.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
hey guys! anyone know of a shop in brooklyn, NY where I could rent space for half a day(2-3 hours really) to do my own bike maintenance and mods. I don't have my own garage or driveway to do the work. And the dealer wants to charge 90+ per hour for labor. I have all the parts.
I want to change the oil, adjust the pre-load on the rear shock, put on lowering links, handle bar risers, kickstand, rear tire hugger. I need a place where I could borrow some tools (like a torque wrench) and a jack, and to dispose of the oil.
There used to be a place in williamsburg brooklyn that let you do that but they don't seem to be open anymore. Any ideas?

Never mind guys. a friend of the family offered me a place to do the work with everything i would need.
Just want to say thanks to all the awesome members of this board for posting great DIY threads. :emot-worship:

I was able to do all the work, that I had time for, using the posts as reference.

Saved hundreds in labor costs. now I could spend that on more mods.:biggrin:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts