Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any multivex mirrors?

My dad has a set that go right on top of his old mirrors for his Burgman 650.

They bend and such at certain positions to give a good view depending on where you look on the mirror.

They used to be made by a company, but the machine that morphed the mirrors broke, and the owner went into a retirement home due to age.

I was just curious if anyone knew of any multivex mirrors that I could buy, or if I'm stuck with the stock mirrors and getting a little blind spot checker piece for the corner.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Good luck with that. The multivex mirrors that you speak of were never made for your little Ninja in the first place. I had some on my 02 Goldwing and I have some on my 03 ST1300. In fact I just installed those yesterday. Someone had a set collecting dust in their garage and I pounced on them.
I have done a lot of research on mirrors like the multivex but I have not had any luck finding any like them. Moto Works Magical Racing has glass that is like the multivex units but their mirrors do not have a viewing range as big as the multivex ones. You will also have to sell one of your arms or legs to purchase them.
I think that you are out of luck with the multivex units.

Reactions: Timothy

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
They didn't ever make them for 13-14 ninjas' mirrors did they?
No they did not. I am surprised that someone has not picked up the ball and started production again. They made them for cars and trucks too. It must have been a small business though because when the owner passed, so did the business. Too bad for us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts