Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
New

got my first bike a couple months ago, looking for some cool meets to go to on the weekends... maybe even hit up cars and coffee some month soon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live right next to Texas Motor Speedway

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
I'm south of Dallas in Midlothian I'm thinking of going riding today. Actually I know I am going riding today.

·
Registered
172 Posts
For those in DFW area, ATXSBR has scheduled a level 1&2 group ride south for this Sunday. Meeting at Sonic, located at 20 and Collins around 10-1030am.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know this may be late, but I just got my bike about 3 weeks ago and I'm in Allen. Would love to get together and do a group ride/go to Cars and Coffee! Maybe there should be a FB page or something..

·
Registered
585 Posts
I'm from Allen! Haven't been there in 2.5yrs, though. ? I lived out near Curtis Middle School. I wish I would have found a job back there after I got out of the Navy instead of getting stuck here in San Diego!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've seen 2 ninja 300s running around plano a black one and a SE. Don't think they are members here though..

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in Carrollton and looking for group rides and get togethers. I'm still a newbie so looking for easy rides until I build up more experience.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts