Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Whats Your Favorite Ride / Route?

7K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  iSurvived 
#1 ·
Just wondering what everyone's favorite ride is?

I'm lucky to live in Los Angeles, so my first few rides were on Sunset blvd, from Beverly Hills to the beach. Not a real extreme road, but lots of hills combined with sweeping turns.

Then I tried Mulholland. It's definitely a serious ride. From the Pacific Coast Hwy, I go up Malibu Canyon Rd, then north on Mulholland. This is the section of Mulholland known as "The Snake", and it's definitely the perfect name for this section of road. Every weekend there are lots of sport bikes up there all day long. And if you go, Be Careful, lots of people have crashed there (just check out YouTube) Another great thing about Malibu Cyn. Rd. and Mulholland is that the roads are Very well taken care of. No potholes or anything like that to worry about. :D

Also, there are lot's of photographers along the Snake, and they have websites that you can buy your pictures that they took of you if you choose (nice to have a few action shots of you and your bike) :D

#31 ·
Most weekends, weather permitting, I ride in the yarra ranges and dandenong ranges. I feel so lucky to live near these areas and am awed every time I ride through there on any of their beautiful twisty roads.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.