Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Whats Your Favorite Ride / Route?

7K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  iSurvived 
Honestly here in vegas there are plenty of great rides. Sadly since I've bought this bike I've only been able to go out to lake mead and Hoover dam. Since I work down at the dam the ride down isn't as exciting anymore but the lake has sure changed. They replaced the road and now along with sticky new blacktop there's also a ton of gravel stuck to the road too. I've heard rumors from other riders here that they put the gravel there on purpose in order to discourage riders from speeding around the lake. This makes sense but it still seems dumb because of how dangerous gravel is to riders in general. I'm excited to take my bike out to red rock and mt charleston tho. I'm also going to be heading down to lake Elsinore as soon as I can to take a group ride with my dad and brother since they know all the fun roads around the area. Plus then I can have fun showing up my dads Harley and my brothers v star in the twisties. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.