Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Whats Your Favorite Ride / Route?

7K views 31 replies 21 participants last post by  iSurvived 
Lotsa good riding in tenn., kent., north georgia and carolina's, I go there about every 2 yrs or so to get my cornering practice in and to see the sights. LOL, I have a T-shirt from about every tourist trap up there (mostly the H-D ones). I'm taking the wife up there this year, we will hit the dragon, cherohala, razorback ridge....probably be about a week and a half of riding in those mountains, beautiful sights.

Did a nice 110 mile ride yesterday for a local charity, there are a few little twisties in the area I didn't know about, all though the area is flat it was ok. Ride report, it was cold! I think i'll invest in a throttle and clutch mounted glove cover. Or maybe shields that I could mount on for the winter months even tho those things tend to look "dorky" LOL on a sport bike, at least i'd be able to ride with wind protection on my hands. I was wearing a wind resistant, insulated glove and even tho it was 38 degrees at 55 to 60mph for an hour at a time those gloves didn't do the job, my fingers still got cold and numb. Ended up at about 52 degrees and was fun at the end of the day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.