Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've been interested in getting a first bike for a while and am keen to hit the roads of Sydney. A few of my mates in the area already ride. Been looking on ebay and gumtree for a reliable used bike to smoothly switch from 4 wheels to 2. I recently got my bike learners, bought gear and have read the book 'Twist of the Wrist 2'. Was looking for a used Hyosung GT250R but did not want to risk buying a used bike that may have been abused or not broken in properly. Looking into all new entry level bikes I could not avoid discovering the Ninja 300.

After hours of google searching and youtube clips of the Ninja I stumbled upon this great forum. It was cool to see forum posts and comments in here coming from the same youtubers I've been following.

Now when looking at my garage/gym I know its missing a Ninja 300. Called the local dealership and will be going this weekend to check out the BEAST!! Cant wait to show you guys a photo of my garage with the green machine.

Anyone else starting on a Ninja 300?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts
G'day from Townsville, North Qld. Thanks for filling in your location details

theres many riders on this forum who are just starting their riding career on the 300, and we have a number of seasoned riders with the bike as well

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for the reply cruizin, have already read a lot of your great advice on the forum. One of the reasons why I joined. Good to know I can come to you guys for some tips and advice for the Ninja 300 and riding in general.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts