Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
I don't know, the dude is well within his right to confront the cager and tattle tale to the cops, but this just seems silly, maybe the guy had a rough day at work, it happens to the best of us. I commute in the Bay Area, CA, with some of the worst traffic in the great US of A, and if I were to flip out over every little thing like that, I would have burst a blood vessel or two by now. What's the point? Majority of the cagers are bad drivers, why take it personally? The whole point of getting a motorcycle for me was to be more or less independent of other drivers ignorance, such as people who block the right turn lane even though they are going straight, or, my favorite, ignoramuses hogging the left lane, driving parallel with some other ignoramus in the right lane, completely oblivious to a traffic pile up behind them. These are not bad people, just bad drivers, go around, or stay behind, but don't be surprised when they don't see you.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Here in Halifax, NS we have the auspicious honour of being named the worst/most dangerous city to drive in over all of Canada (there's a study and a report to back up that claim). There are two main categories of bad drivers I see routinely: The inattentive/distracted and the idiot (or other, less family friendly terms. Think of someone who spent more money on their muffler than on the rest of their crap-hole of a mid-80's rustbucket civic and thinks they can race anyone, anytime). Both are dangerous and to be avoided. I will let go of my right of way if it saves me from a collision, but I will do everything I can to make sure I am seen/heard and... inform... the other party of their mistake. If it seems to be an "honest" mistake, I'll often let it go, but more often than not it's someone trying to muscle their way in where they don't belong.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts