Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I'm new to the forums and going to buy a white ninja 300! I just left the dealership and out the door price was 6100. That sounds high to me. I was just wondering what y'all paid for your bikes and if there is anything I need to know before I buy? I live in the Dallas area. I would love any advice y'all could give me. :confused:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Does the $6,100 price include the ABS option?

Lucky you in any case. Anything motorized here is 1.7 to 2 times US price due to :mad:huge:mad: import taxes. My (also white) non-ABS bike is still a couple weeks from delivery and price is $8,300 US.

I once read a post on another forum from a guy in Israel who claimed prices were (are?) ridiculously exhorbitant there - like 3x over US. Can anyone confirm?

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
All but one dealer in co put's dealer handling 125.00 shiping 250.00 and seting up the bike 75.00 making a bike 5578.00 Its funny you tell them hey the one in Loveland co don't charge any of that just msrp + tax and they will drop all of that extra charges. out the door in co its 4850.00

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey guys! I'm new to the forums and going to buy a white ninja 300! I just left the dealership and out the door price was 6100. That sounds high to me. I was just wondering what y'all paid for your bikes and if there is anything I need to know before I buy? I live in the Dallas area. I would love any advice y'all could give me. :confused:
Also if you or someone in your household (significant other, parent etc) is a coscto member you get a good discount minus all the B.S extra fees, as well as a $250 costco gift card, provided that particular dealer participates in the program..I got an excellent otd quote on abs using my mbrship

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also if you or someone in your household (significant other, parent etc) is a coscto member you get a good discount minus all the B.S extra fees, as well as a $250 costco gift card, provided that particular dealer participates in the program..I got an excellent otd quote on abs using my mbrship
I was just on costco website trying to find some info on that. I have the Executive membership. What did they quote you? Who do you talk 2? Costco or the dealer?

·
Registered
30 Posts
All but one dealer in co put's dealer handling 125.00 shiping 250.00 and seting up the bike 75.00 making a bike 5578.00 Its funny you tell them hey the one in Loveland co don't charge any of that just msrp + tax and they will drop all of that extra charges. out the door in co its 4850.00
Which dealership in Loveland? I live nearby and just might go there!

·
Registered
15 Posts
How Cheap can I get a 2013 ABS special edition?

Well, I saw a thread but is old and I want to know the updated price.

Im paying cash so i was wondering when is the best time to buy the bike?
I was trying to buy around October-November and Ill be going to El Paso Texas.

I like the bike and is my first bike never ridden one so I want it with ABS.

How much is the special edition?

Thank you !!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Supply and demand being what it is (YMMV because of your dealer allocation situation AND local demand), I've seen prices going UP above MSRP here in SoCal, due to the extreme interest and demand for the 300's.

Lowest price for the ONE REMAINING SE/ABS was $250 OVER MSRP and the dealer is confident that unit will move at that price....MSRP for the SE/ABS is $5499 http://www.kawasaki.com/Products/Product-Specifications.aspx?scid=6&id=718

At this stage of the model year, the more appropriate question might be, "Can i get a NEW 300 AT ALL?"

Of course, there's always Craigslist for those that buy and realize it isn't their cup of tea....

Waiting until Oct/Nov, you'll PROBABLY have better luck putting down a deposit on a 2014 model....

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well, I saw a thread but is old and I want to know the updated price.

Im paying cash so i was wondering when is the best time to buy the bike?
I was trying to buy around October-November and Ill be going to El Paso Texas.

I like the bike and is my first bike never ridden one so I want it with ABS.

How much is the special edition?

Thank you !!
Honestly, I would find a low mileage used one before buying new. I got really lucky and found a guy less than 2 miles from me that bought an SE non ABS in May, rode it home from the dealer, then decided for some reason riding isn't for him. I bought it from him for $3500 with 1.4 miles on it. Deals are out there, no reason to pay nearly 60% more.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.