Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think there's a thread about this, but my best friend just installed a gsxr 600 shock on his 300 for cheap $37 and said its a direct fit and way better comfort. Well I don't wanna copy him so I was wondering is there any other aftermarket/ better rear shock for our bikes for a good price?

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's way too expensive, like I said before why would I wanna pay that much for one shock when all four air bags on my truck r cheaper then that? Lol. That's a no brainer bro plus that's for a 250 lol

· Banned
1,753 Posts
GSXR shock is available, inexpensive, excellent performance, easy install, fully customizable thru valving and spring rate besides the rebound, hi and low speed compression and infinite spring preload.

I can see why you want other options.

· Registered
2,942 Posts
here is how to install the Kawasaki ZX6r shock..
http://www.kawiforums.com/ninja-250r/147490-zx6r-rear-shock-sorta-howto.html

You reallly gotta hack up the under tail.. Plus you will need to get some lowering links as well because it raises the bike 2"...

If you decide you want the GSXR shock I can order another one and modify it for you, it will be a couple weeks because I want to get my bike put back together so I can ride it :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.