Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pair of mesh Alpinestars SMX-2 Air Carbon Gloves and they're worn out in a month. Seem to be made of cheap materials. Mesh is fraying and the palms almost worn through.
What do you wear\recommend for the summer?

·
Registered
368 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Haha it's great. I wore mine in low 40s weather too. With heated grip, it's not too bad.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
652 Posts
I've got Alpinestars SP-S and they seem to be pretty good. They don't seem to have a lot of protection compared to other choices, but they are certainly good for warm weather.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I bought a pair of mesh Alpinestars SMX-2 Air Carbon Gloves and they're worn out in a month. Seem to be made of cheap materials. Mesh is fraying and the palms almost worn through.
What do you wear\recommend for the summer?
Really? I have the same gloves, bought them with the bike. Almost 2 months and 800 miles, and they have worn down a lil bit but they have plenty of life left. They do feel good when it's hot though, i can't imagine wearing anything that doesn't breath on my hands.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
22 Posts
Icon Pursuit. Love them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really? I have the same gloves, bought them with the bike. Almost 2 months and 800 miles, and they have worn down a lil bit but they have plenty of life left. They do feel good when it's hot though, i can't imagine wearing anything that doesn't breath on my hands.

Yes, I took mine back into the dealer and he was surprised also. Maybe just a bad pair. They made me a deal on a pair of Rev'it Fly
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/revit-fly-gloves

·
Registered
268 Posts
I got a pair of short speed and strength and like them a lot more than my ss gauntlet gloves. a lot cooler, and it lets me feel the throttle better.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I only wear one pair of gloves. They worked fine last year at a track day at ~105. I see no need for a non-gauntlet.

RS Tachi GP-EVOs

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just use those fox racing bomber gloves i think there for dirtbike riding but look really nice and have some protection

1 - 17 of 17 Posts