Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After my second day of riding I'm just over 70 miles. This being my first bike I'm really falling in love with it. I also fully endorse the MSF course that has already helped me ride smoothly (mechanics wise) and even saved my ass three times already. I'm not an expert, but every day I strive to become one.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I will likely always have the highest mileage 300 in the US because I am planning some really long trips on it...thousands of miles...

Will be at 20k within the first year.
sounds like some good times. I am trying to beat my little bro with his 27k in the first year on his v-star. don't know that it will happen cause i only get to ride 6 days a month for fun. the only time i don't like my job.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've had the bike since Saturday and I'm at 96 miles so far, but many more to come since I've been using it as a commuter to and from work so far. It's going to save me some money in gas if I keep up the 2 job routine. But I'm sure ill have plenty more by the weekend when I can actually go out joy riding at night. :)

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I would love to live in Vegas, so would my wife, we both love that city.. The only thing holding us back is our current house (underwater, bought at the peak of housing) and our lack of employment there.. Guess we need to just apply for some jobs there and we can rent out our house here :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Las Vegas is a great city so maybe you could give it a shot, one of my coworkers moved here from Michigan and are renting their house their house there. They went ahead and bought another one here because of how bad the housing market is here. It unfortunate that the job market here has been pretty bad here too but depending on what industry you're in there might be plenty of jobs for you and you're wife. :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.