Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
when it rains my driveway has about 2" deep of mud, not water but real thick mud...

sometimes the tire will just spin in it.. so I will have to push the bike with my legs while giving a little throttle haha

·
Registered
110 Posts
Just pavement and occasionally gravel for me. Although my uncle used to have an old Honda Rebel I would take out on the dirt/mud trails behind his house haha

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
I've gone over quite a bit of gravel. Also, the path going from my garage to my front yard has become very muddy and with the rain we've been getting lately I am sitting in about 2-4 inches of mud. I am putting in a gravel path to ride my bike out on.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Sand... aluminum can... train track... The usual.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
993 Posts
Ice.......

This is 2nd day after the NE snow storm last weekend.

I would say worst thing is the pot hole on the highway in NY:mad:
I'm hoping that you just rolled that out into the parking lot and don't keep it stored there! Wow, could imagine a snow plow not seeing it and it getting buried in a pile in the middle of the parking lot!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think I'd like riding my new bike through that thick of mud. That's a lot of snow, I live in AZ where it's been in the 40s in the morning and I feel that's to damn cold to ride in.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I haven't driven over anything yet, mostly because I don't have my bike yet, but I live In MI and whenever I drive to work, I see nothing but potholes and rocks.

What do you do if you cant evade a pothole?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Gravel parking lot, horrible rail road tracks at work, greated bridges, mud in driveway, opossum, the list goes on.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I have run over a large rock while going 70 on the freeway. Dented my front rim but I was lucky that I didn't get thrown and was able to keep driving. Got stranded later when the tire went flat but that's a different story haha.

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
40 degrees too cold? I did 23 here in Va at the oceanfront. Did a 1.5 hour ride.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
909 Posts
Hey us Arizonans could kick ass in 120 degrees. But anything under 60 and we shiver.

I rode to work on a morning when it was 34. Had to pull over 3 times (45mile drive) and put my hands on the exhaust to warm em up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey us Arizonans could kick ass in 120 degrees. But anything under 60 and we shiver.

I rode to work on a morning when it was 34. Had to pull over 3 times (45mile drive) and put my hands on the exhaust to warm em up.

Us Texans are the same way. I have found that anything below 57 and I won't ride. I am so a fair weather rider.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts