Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

4501 - 4520 of 4548 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Almost hit it when I pulled into the garage to fast this evening. Good thing the new SUV has front sensors. ?

Reactions: MAL

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yikes!

I am having SERIOUS Ninja 300 withdraw symptoms!
-16°C in Pennsylvania this morning.....not exactly MC weather! o_O

·
Registered
554 Posts
Yikes!

I am having SERIOUS Ninja 300 withdraw symptoms!
-16°C in Pennsylvania this morning.....not exactly MC weather! o_O
With draw symptoms ? It is actually called " The Winter Blues " !? Already so sick of winter. Today's high was about 20 F. Age makes winter suck even more, when you can not ski, ice fish, snow shoe, snowmobile, etc. But I did buy (4) new radio controlled airplanes. Come Spring, the skies will be full ! ?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Today, I just looked at my covered 300. Thought about turning on the trickle charger. I usually run the charger on for a week and off for a week. Seems to work just fine for me that way on two bikes and a car.

One other thing I did today was I watched the movie " FORD vs FERRARI ". Watched it twice. Good movie. ?
But one thing that I came away from the movie thinking, is that after watching how Ford management works, I would never buy a Ford. ? ?

·
Registered
554 Posts
WELL ! Considering that it is still winter here in the Northeast, I looked at my covered 300. Which is parked right next to my covered Yamaha V-Star 950. ?

Then I went back to work on one of my radio control models. After that I played with and fed my two parrots. ?

Not much else you can do with two bikes during the winter, thus I try not to even think about them. ⛄ Except for wanting to ride them. ?‍♂

·
Registered
554 Posts
Good for you as most neighbors need a little noise in their lives. ?

Except my neighbors have 3 dirt bikes and a snowmobile. I just can not match that. ?

·
Registered
554 Posts
That is a nasty thing to have in a tire. :oops:
But then again, everybody gets a little screwing in life .............. :rolleyes:

Pulled this nasty guy out of my tire. Luckily no puncture! :p

·
Registered
554 Posts
Put a " Medical Mask Cover " on my 300. Do not want the little guy catching a virus.?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Today, I shut off the trickle charger for a couple of days. I know the battery is up to 100 %. ?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Traffic or no traffic, you are lucky to be driving to work. Not many folks working in our area. Of course that also depends on the work that you do. But, no traffic is always a pleasure. ?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Nothing ! I watched my tears fall on its cover, because I knew that it would be awhile before I could ride it again. ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
My EBC EPFA pads came in going to install those tonight also finished my rear brake reservoir delete

·
Registered
554 Posts
I still have my Rad Guard to install. And the Rad Guard sponge grips. But just to many cars, bikes, snow throwing equipment to move around, just to make room to work on a bike. ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Finally got the epfa ebc pads on and started break in procedure . The initial bite is already a lot better than the oem nissin pads also fixed my heated oxford grips ,dont know how I rode without these .

Reactions: Rookie28
4501 - 4520 of 4548 Posts