Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 4534 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi Ninja 300-er , what did you do to your Ninja today ?? :cool:

Just fill to full tank today and clean up around with soft towel , did oil change before 600 miles service.

Bought on 1/24 and still waiting for license plate ( Cali DMV too slow )

·
Registered
59 Posts
Re: What did you do to your Ninja 300 today ?

Hi Ninja 300-er , what did you do to your Ninja today ?? :cool:

Just fill to full tank today and clean up around with soft towel , did oil change before 600 miles service.

Bought on 1/24 and still waiting for license plate ( Cali DMV too slow )
Planning out how to make a swing arm bracket to hold the plate and where to put flush mount rear turn signals

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Detailed my bike. Rode the twisties on Ortega Highway (first time...nervous and fun). Ordered my Yoshimura R77 exhaust. Almost got hit by a car due to quiet exhaust. I honestly believe a Toyota Prius is louder than our stock exhaust.

·
Registered
296 Posts
What did you do to your Ninja 300 today ?

Cruised around and found a sweet big open and empty parking lot and was able to get some practice sessions in (practiced techniques taught at my msf course). Still trying to be "one" with the bike :)

·
Registered
131 Posts

Rode the twisties in east San Diego County. 300 miles today. My ass is numb!!!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
993 Posts
Saturday went on a poker run for a local animal shelter, today I wiped it all down to ride this coming week, only to find out its supposed to be 60 to 80 percent chance of rain all week.

·
Registered
295 Posts

Parked it at work next to a Triumph Daytona 675 and a Honda CBR600rr thinking to myself how good it looks. After work CBR owner came over was asking me heaps of questions about it. The three of us have organised a ride on the weekend. Can't wait.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have 1200 miles on mine and the exhaust has gotton a lot louder. But I'm gonna order a full system from area p soon

1 - 20 of 4534 Posts