323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So right now the only colors I've seen for the 2013 EX300 (300R) is

1. Black (ebony)
2. White (pearl / metallic)
3. Kawi Green
4. Lime Green & Ebony (SE)

What color do you like best and why?

I like the SE best because it doesn't really look like a 250. On first look, even experienced riders think it's a 600. The tires and handle bars are really the only thing that give it away.

With the black or white models, there is less visual clutter which highlights the angles more, making the 250 dork nose (area behind the front tire from just underneath headlights down to lowest point) more prominent.

Personally I don't care what people think the bike is, I just like the aggressive look of the 600 / 1000 bikes a little better. Line up every model 300, and I bet 9 out of ten riders say the SE looks more like a 600 than the others.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
White, duh! :D

I bought white just because everything I have owned in the past was always black.. People always custom painted their bikes white and I loved the look, always wanted one.. And now that a white factory bike came out, I was sold :)

Plus everyone knows white is the fastest, the paint is smoother so there is less air friction so the bike then goes faster than the other colors :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got white because you're more easily seen at dusk/night time. Just a safety preferrence for me. Plus I think it adds about 5bhp!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
You're forgetting the Canadian colours :D
1) Ebony/Metallic Moondust Gray

2) Passion Red

3) Also the Indonesian 250 has a cool red SE option

Personally I like the Moondust Gray...But I may be a bit biased heh heh

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
I love the Mondust, but I would peel off all the decals and just keep it gray and black :)

I would of got that color over white if it was in the USA

·
Registered
257 Posts
I'm getting moondust but I think White is best.

That might just be because the things we can't get are the things we want the most.

·
Banned
562 Posts
i thought i saw one blue somewhere
did i imagine it or is there a blue?

·
Registered
958 Posts
I'm fond of my white one. Matches my refrigerator, washer, and dryer. I do like the Canadian colors best though. We got screwed.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ebony/Metallic Moondust Gray is my favorite, but being in the US, I like the SE Lime / Ebony best.

It really does look like a higher CC bike than it is!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts