Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally went out and got my permit and and went out and bought a 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 SE with Abs. I had never ridden a bike until then and ive just been riding here and there when i have time. Today I finally hit 100 miles on Isis. I havent really had any "Close calls" accedent wise just a few moments of panic where i either end up sitting in the middle of the road engine with my clutch in and my throttle revving or stalling. Anyway i plan to be posting alot on here if i have a story or queston or just want to post a video.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Welcome! I have had my fair share of stalling at lights when I was first learning. I think your mistskes are normal but make sure you are learning from your mistakes, close calls, and panic situstions. Be safe and most importantly have a great time riding. This bike is incredible and I hope you enjoy it as much as we all do. There is a ton of information this forum can provide with a quick and easy search.

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
So I finally went out and got my permit and and went out and bought a 2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 SE with Abs. I had never ridden a bike until then and ive just been riding here and there when i have time. Today I finally hit 100 miles on Isis. I havent really had any "Close calls" accedent wise just a few moments of panic where i either end up sitting in the middle of the road engine with my clutch in and my throttle revving or stalling. Anyway i plan to be posting alot on here if i have a story or queston or just want to post a video.
Welcome!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Welcome and hello! Lots of great information and people here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts