Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to buy a set of OEM headers from anyone that has upgraded to a full system and might have a spare OEM header that they dont want.

Damaged my OEM headers by dropping a quite large box of construction bolts/anchors (25-30kgs or around 50-60 pounds,) whilst the headers were sitting on the ground, kicking myself for that one let me tell you. Felt like a dick then and still feel like a bit of a dick now. Bent way out of shape and one of the header pipes has actually started to fold on itself, not pretty. Those OEM headers are not as strong as they look let me tell you that much.

Did I mention I feel like a bit of a dick??

Would prefer to buy from someone located in Oz for no other reason other than postage costs and time frames (cant ride my bloody bike without an exhaust!!!), but am willing to buy from whoever can hand over a spare header.

Lesson of the day..........clean up before you start doing stuff, not during. You might damage something. :eek:

· Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers mate, hopefully I can find one a bit quicker I was sorta hoping in the next few days or I will just bite the bullet and hit up a new full system, those carbon m4 full systems look pretty sweet...........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.