Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I started plasti dipping my wind screen and accidently grabbed some paint thinner instead of alchol ( to clean it before paint )and it look a layer of plastic of the wind screen so Im looking for a wind screen if any one has one there willing to sell and ship to canada let me know.

If not does any one know what the best place to get one new is?

Thanks

·
Registered
909 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dealer wants 102 and ebay is 105 with shipping

where is it 50 ?

Ima hold out for a used one if I cant find one in a month or so Im going to get one from the dealer I guess, its not that bad but it looks scuffed so I can live with it for a bit.

·
Registered
909 Posts
dealer wants 102 and ebay is 105 with shipping

where is it 50 ?

Ima hold out for a used one if I cant find one in a month or so Im going to get one from the dealer I guess, its not that bad but it looks scuffed so I can live with it for a bit.
Click the link in my post above. And see what the shipping to you is.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
134 Posts
I Have One

Hey KP:

I have one I just took off my bike - went with the taller one.

I'd offer it to you for cheap - but I suspect that shipping would be really expensive. (The box was pretty large.)

You might want to consider the OEM (taller) one here at about $57 (USD, not CAD but they're only about 5% different right now):

http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts/a/kaw/50aa3883f8700226a4146656/cowling

If that doesn't work for you, drop me a pm and I'll try to get a handle on shipping cost.

·
Banned
562 Posts
Why not just plasti dip both sides

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts