Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just bought a Ninja 300 ABS. She really wanted white, but the ABS model only comes in the green/black special edition colors, so that's what we've got.

Anybody interested in trading your white bodywork for our green/black SE bodywork? If so, PM me, or email me: [email protected].

·
Registered
113 Posts
Good luck. I'm wanting the same but waiting till a few more people own the bike. You might be able to do it easier blending white with black fairings...that's my route.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone want to trade their white fairings and tank for my SE greens?

Don't know how the OP went in the end but I'm after the same arrangement if possible. Please let me know if you're keen, otherwise I may have to sell up and buy a white bike. Yep, I love the white that much.

Obviously, it's better if you live in Melbourne, or at least Sydney or Adelaide, otherwise shipping costs and risks would make it not worthwhile. It's probably a long shot but I thought I'd put it out there all the same.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you don't have any luck trading out body parts, I'd recommend looking into a vinyl wrap or a paint job on the existing body panels.

Just an idea

1 - 11 of 11 Posts