Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided against ebony. they had the green and black special edition there so i went with it :D should be here in about 3 hours. other than color scheme and rim tape what else is included on the special edition. You think I would have asked but I didn't lol.

·
Registered
487 Posts
No ABS? Then the only thing special about the bike is the $200 stickers (incl. the one that says SE) :D

Grats on the purchase!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks. had white, ebony, and SE green side by side. I couldn't resist. I went in to get ebony but i locked in on the green when I saw them. probably the rim tape that sold it lol. delivery jn just a little over 2 hours. I am gonna love it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I went with white, though. They had to go pick mine up from another dealer due to an inventory issue at their location so they said they would just drop it off to save time

·
Registered
192 Posts
So exciting! I also wished I recorded mine coming out of the crate and being built. Ahhhh, the memories. Was also quoted a two hour wait time but I still went in the dealership a few hours early, spent alot of time looking at and trying on gear, filled out all the paperwork and such. The timing was perfect, for when I finished signing all the papers and gathered all the wanted gear, the bike was parked outside, waiting for me. I do believe the bike was smiling big, just like I was. :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep sorry. I was riding it. :D and another :D I love it. gonna be hard to keep under 6k rpm for break in period. that cuts me off at about 55 mph. I did but i really wanted to wind it out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Got mine the other day.....waited six weeks and it was horrifyingly slow but now I have it so all good. Went with the black (ebony) and seeing as though I have about 278km of riding experience the abs is a comfort too if I overreact to a braking scenario!

Pic is when I picked it up after it got unpacked and assembled with a quick test ride and at some stage a refuel. Even been finding excuses to ride since I bought it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Nothing more exciting than picking up your brand new bike for the first time!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And this morning in the time it took me to smoke a cigarette I removed front reflectors. Using the screws under the rear seat. 3 min maybe. I think I can delete rear fender using original tag bracket. remove rear reflectors from it and drill it out to hold stock blinkers. get two L brackets to conect to back of bracket and screw to to the bike.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts