Registered
100 Posts
So whatcha thinkin?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RE:

Meetup and find some twistys. Could be a short or long ride. Am open to suggestions. I know a great road heading out towards sultan that I've wanted to ride, it's like Bob's road or something. Have driven it but haven't ridden it yet, great mountain views, pastures and farmland.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sounds great! You thinking hwy 203 through Snoqualmie falls then carnation? We could meet up in North Bend or something. Hopefully your thinking Saturday? I work Mon - Fri.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm down for anything. Been on a few group rides but unfortunately my gf and I have always been the only sportsbikes in the group :(

·
Registered
100 Posts
300 BABY! But my gf has the red Ninja 250r. She wants the 300 sooo bad lol! But she is waiting to see if they come out with a z300 in the states for 2014.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Any other Washingtonians want to meet up this Saturday for a ride?

·
Registered
100 Posts
BUMP!

Cmon guys! Let's get something going!!!! Saturday the 13th ride.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well, here we are... The 13th. No takers I guess :(

My gf and I will be out riding most of this afternoon if anyone wants to join the ride just post up.

Also, there is a big rally the weekend of the 27th in Ocean Shores, Wa. There are gonna be 100's of riders of all likes, and a few stunt rider teams will be there to put on a show! We have our hotel reserved already :) Hope to see a few of us 300 riders out there.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Ok... There is a huge ride today. Meet up at 10AM in Enumscratch at the fairgrounds. Will be 100+ bikes mostly Harleys. Sport bike riders are welcome (Thank god!) The ride goes over Chinook pass, then Hwy 12 over White pass, Cuts through Morton, then Elbe, ends in Tacoma. To join the ride costs 15 bucks (25 for couple) will be tons of fun. Everybody has great attitudes. No haters.

·
Registered
100 Posts
If you guys ever decide to go through the north cascades, highway 9, deception pass or chuckanut up towards Bellingham, let me know! I'd definitely join you guys to go rip up some corners :D
Sounds great! If I'm up that way I'll post up so we can meet up. Thx

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.