Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got home from work and found a brown box on my porch. The return address said Vortex. Woo hoo! Inside the brown box I found this.

Inside that box I found these.

Then 10 minutes later I had these.

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll put them on the bike in a couple days. It's not like I can ride right now anyways. It's cold as **** and supposed to snow Wednesday.

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already am. I switched to GP shift years ago. I can't go back.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
How much are those things? They sure look allot nicer than my $175 sets but then again i don't race so I'm looking for comfort rather than anything else.

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The MSRP is $418.95. I am sponsored by Vortex so I paid less. The best thing about them is the amount of grip they give. Since I have short legs, at full lean I barely reach the pegs even with them set all the way up. The pegs on Vortex rearsets have more grip than any I've ever seen.

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, I put them on, and they feel like they should. This thing is starting to feel like a proper bike.
Before.

After.

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope, I think it's from an 06 GSX-R 600.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Details on fitting that shock, the pros & cons :D

Unless you already have and i totally missed it, which could be haha

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It fits the same as it does on the 250. One difference I did notice was that the aluminium lower mount is thicker than the lower mount for the 250. It needs to be either ground narrower like the bushing or swapped out with the one from the 250 which had already been ground down. I swapped them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
My rearsets look brand new, how is everyone destroying them?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 45 Posts