Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it is getting cold out I fig id post this DIY on keeping your visor from foging up.

Step 1: Get some shaving cream.
Step 2: Add a little to the visor.
Step 3: Clean it off as you rub it in.
Step 4: put it back on and your done.

Note I have only used the shaving cream in the picture for doing this as other creams may not work due to them having other stuff add to them. Also works good for the bathroom mirror.

Attachments

·
Registered
865 Posts
i'm gonan have to try this... what do you think makes it work?

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ummm no idea lol. I know they make wipes that help stop fog but I think a can is still like .98

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
We have wipes at work for our safety glasses. I think my fog problem went away using windex to clean my visor.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
219 Posts
I wax both sides of my visor, it works really good, plus if you get stuck in the rain, likely in Florida, it will run off pretty quick. I do it every other time when I wax my bike, plus I wax my whole helmet.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I think I shaved like a month ago? I usually just buzz my head once month and hit the beard as well, then hit the neck with the buzzers. Rarely use a razor. The pro of having thin blonde hair.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Track Whore
675 Posts
I wax both sides of my visor, it works really good, plus if you get stuck in the rain, likely in Florida, it will run off pretty quick. I do it every other time when I wax my bike, plus I wax my whole helmet.
I too like to "wax my helmet":D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
46 Posts
I use a lint free cloth, and either shampoo or liquid body wash. Both work as anti fog really well, a small pinky nail size does the entire visor. Dab on, smear in. Then another cloth to clean it all up. Check it out in your bathroom mirror first. Last a long time. Plus you probably already have it in your house.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts