Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody going with TPM to VIR. If you haven't gotten into track days and want to go let me know I can tell get you in for the discounted price.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Would love too if that is total amount of cash out of pocket for a track day. It's bike prep expense that cost money and time. Wire tie this and that, drain the antifreeze, tires, brake pads, track suit, etc. Don't get me wrong, these are fun times but I just don't want all the time and trouble for this little guy.

Might have to just wait for a WRX day for my other baby :)

·
Banned
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Inside Pass and Full Throttle members may bring a friend with them to the track as their guest for the day. Titanium members may bring friends at Full Throttle rates. New for 2013, a friend may ride up to two consecutive days sharing the same track rate as the member. The ART Level 1 school will cost an additional $15.00 if the friend is a first time track rider. The members name must be referred and filled in on the entry registration form at the time of registering. Up to two friends may ride at a time. Friends may register on the home page of this website by clicking "friends registration" or by clicking here. Direct any questions you may have to [email protected]

I have the MTD/leo membership which is the same as the inside pass

1 - 6 of 6 Posts