Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about hitting my front turn signals with some VHT Nite-Shade paint. I think this would look nice and blend the turn signals into the front trim. I plan on going LED and wouldnt go to dark either, so viability should not be a problem.

Stock pic for you to think it over.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I personally wouldn't do VHT night shade but If you want it, go right ahead, it's your bike after all! All I would do is add LED's, which im set on doing, how can anyone not want LED's?

Maybe I'll change my mind about the VHT nite shade, get it done and post some pic's :D

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the only reason i have any interest is because its all black around the signals, so it would almost hide them within the bike and give it a slick clean look in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VHT is only as dark as the number of coats you put on. I have never had good luck with those tint sheets.. But I will take a look at the turn signals again, maybe the lines are smooth and it wont be to bad of an install?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.